GUIDING INTERIOR DESIGNERS TO BECOME EXCEPTIONAL ENTREPRENEURS
Coaching and visioning sessions designed to help you and your interior design business thrive.
For creatives, success means structuring your business in ways that leverage your strengths and allow you to realize your full potential. To do this, we’ll identify areas that can be made more efficient. In your ongoing coaching sessions, you’ll also learn and practice new skills that will help you turn unfinished ideas into practical action steps to achieve targeted results.
- Customize the “interior design process” that fits your natural rhythms.
- Identify your unique process of producing high profit client referrals.
- Discover holistic interior design business development.
- Resolve gapping holes in the interior design business.
- Let go of limiting belief systems while creating custom new ones.
- Learn how to differentiate between business and personal.
- Learn how to use intuition to strengthen your interior design business.
- Build the fundamentals for a strong design business.
- Identify and implement passive income revenue streams.
- Uncover your management style and strengthen people skills.
- Custom design and set your long term business vision.
- Learn how to avoid costly mistakes.
What is Coaching
Our Clients Say it Best!
A bad-ass coach, intentional, a blessing. Working with Angela is a game-changer.
I cut the number of clients in half, but have made 50% more in profits! Thank you!!
Three weeks ago I said I was 70% ready for a billionaire client. Today I got my call!
Speak your dreams, define your goals & create your action plan
Spend 4 hours with me and you’ll experience a creative, business savvy method to capture your dreams, develop custom goals and generate actions steps that fit into your day-to-day strengthening your business, prosperity and ease of living!
You would be interested in this visioning session if you want to….
- Capture ideas, dreams, and visions that have been rolling around in your head alluding an action plan.
- Increase your focus – because you’ve organized your dreams into priorities, goals and actions.
- Make a plan that integrates your dreams of the future into where you are today in a balanced way that moves your business forward while taking care of the day-to-day activities.
- Take control of your business (and your life) by reducing chaos and uncertainty while bringing more long-term prosperity into your career.
- Improve your mental and emotional state because your vision is now a plan with everything that is important to you.
- Finally take action on things you’ve always wanted to do (and delegate things you hate doing).
- Wake up invigorated with clarity and more time because you know what the day, week, month and year holds.
- Bring cohesiveness to your team because they understand their part in the larger vision for the studio.
- Say “goodbye” to feeling stuck and overwhelmed.
- Get your business organized and take it to a new level.
- Have more time in your day and joy in your life.
You’ll spend 4 hours on two calls with Angela as she facilitates a way for you to speak your dreams and learn a creative, business savvy method to capture them and generate practical action steps. You will prioritize your most important goals and generate multiple, inspiring pathways to achieve them.
For a second call, you will create an outline of your vision for the year to help guide your time management and daily tasks making waking up every day easier by having an outline to keep you focused.
After purchasing your session, you will receive a confirmation email with appointment dates to choose from that fit your schedule.
My business partner and I attended this session and I can honestly say Angela saved our sinking ships! She is amazing at helping you figure out how to live the life YOU want.
Lisa S., Interior Designer, Kansas City, MO
I learned the core of my wants and dreams and left with clarity and positive energy moving forward. I now have a process to evaluate an opportunity before answering. This session was invaluable.
Laura D., Architect & Designer, Dallas, TX
I leave here feeling alive; my creativity has reached a new level, my confidence and joy in what I do is filling me up. I know exactly what to do today, tomorrow and next year.
Charlotte C., Interior Designer, Dallas, TX